Sunday, May 23, 2010

In my mailbox (1)


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This is my very first In my mailbox that I'm doing and am really looking forward to doing this on a weekly basis. Anyway, the list of books I have aren't all that new, but they are books that I've been dying to read, so I'm quite excited about them.

Here's what's in my mailbox this week:



















Need by Carrie Jones



















Captivate also by Carrie Jones (This follows Need)




















Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston (Especially excited about this one - I've heard so many good things about this one)





















Ice by Sarah Beth Durst

And finally...




















Immortal: Love Stories with Bite edited by P.C. Cast


Right, so that's in my mailbox for the week. Now to figure out which book I should start reading first...
The joys of reading :)

10 comments:

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

Great mailbox! I want to read all of these books!! Really cute blog too! <3

prophecygirl said...

I loved all of those books! Wonbdrous Strange is what got me into YA fairy fiction, and Need/Captivate have a very cool pixie or two. Ice is also a great read, and if you're a vampire fan, you will love Immortal!

Have a great week, and happy reading!

GABY said...

I want to read ICE *_*

Happy reading!!

In My Mailbox

Jessica said...

Oh I LOVED Need. I still need to read Captivate but I truly can't wait! Enjoy your books this week!

You can visit my IMM post here if you'd like :).

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Ice is unbelievably good and Need is great too. Happy reading!

mlisame said...

Need, Captivate and Wondrous Strange were fantastic! Hope you enjoy them as well :)

Sara M said...

Wondrous Strange was a very interesting and unique fairy YA novel. Hope you enjoy. I haven't read Need/Captivate yet, so I'll be interested in your reviews. As well as Immortal.

Nina said...

Those books look and sound really good. I havent read them, but I did hear awesome things about them. Enjoy those books that you got. :)

Love your layout, so cute.

PK Reeves said...

You hit the jackpot! Love all the covers displayed, all very magical with the exception being the Immortal.

Here's my loot on Aisle B

PK Reeves
Aisle B
http://aisleb.tumblr.com

-k said...

I want to read Ice, it looks absolutely fantastic!