Monday, June 14, 2010

The Blogging Book reviewers award

So, K over at The Lady Critic's Library nominated me for this fabulous blogging award - and in keeping the award going, I've decided that I'm definitely going to hop on board and participate.

Here's how the award works (as copied from The Lady Critic's blog):
If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on.

Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don’t forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!

Right, onto the last five books I've read:
 

Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
The Winter Ghosts by Kate Mosse
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

(Reviews coming up later this week of all of these books, with the exception of Fallen, which I've already done)

And now, for my nominations:

5 comments:

Splendibird said...

Thank you! This really made me smile! I will try and get round to passing it on later this week (I have about a million things to do, and guests but really want to spread the blogging love)!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

Congrats on your award and thanks so much for passing it on to me! <3 I will cherish it! I'll be doing an awards post at the end of the month, so I'll have it on my blog then. ;)

GABY said...

Congratulations on your awards and Thanks!

Manda (Manda's Movements) said...

Thanks so much for the award! It's always lovely to know people out there appreciate what you're doing. :)

Shari said...

Thanks for this awesome award. It's so cool knowing that someone is reading and enjoying what I have to say:) Shari