Sunday, August 1, 2010

In my mailbox (8)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Here are the books I received this week.

Got some fantastic books in my mailbox this week. Special thank you to the lovely Leanna from Daisy Chain Book reviews who sent me a copy of Sisters Red as well as a Shadow Hills book mark.  I'm looking forward to reading it, that's for sure.

Also, because you fabulous lot of been recommending the Mortal Instruments series, I caved over the weekend and bought City of Bones (Book 1). Mind you, the books I've got this week are so fabulous, I'm not sure which one I should start with.

How about you help me and tell me which one I should read. :-)

Here are the books I received this week:






City of Bones by Cassandra Clare











The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood












Mistwood by Leah Cypess












Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce








Will probably get around to commenting on everyone's IMM's later. Am getting ready to head on over to the Cape Town Book Fair and am so excited and nervous at the same time as I'm going to be meeting Jodi Picoult today! Eep.

Anyway, what's in your mailbox this week? Do share :)

14 comments:

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i got sisters red too - seems good so far

asamum said...

Great books this week - Sisters Red is fantastic :D
Enjoy

Nikki-ann said...

I've got Sisters Red waiting for me to read too :) Can't wait to start it!

Jan von Harz said...

Awesome score this week. I loved Sisters Red and Poison Diaries was a very unique read. Anxious to see what you think of all these books. Enjoy the book fair!

Dazzling Mage said...

Great books this week! I'd say start with City of Bones. It's pretty addictive, and it's the only one I've read out of these books. XD

Happy reading!

GABY said...

ohhh I want Poison Diaries!!

I'm reading Sisters Red. Cant wait to read what you think about it.

In My Mailbox

geekyreads said...

The Poison Diaries looks really good. I have it on hold at the library.

Lover of Romance said...

Looks like some good picks you have!! I love your blog, its so cute!!!

Feel free to check out my Mailbox

Happy Reading!

Shields Of Paper said...

That is a great selection of books! Have fun reading them all :)

brandileigh2003 said...

Awesomeness!! Here is my IMMB

Kari said...

Ooh interesting books. I haven't even heard of half of them. Happy reading!

-k said...

Great books! I can't wait to read Sister's Red either.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

can't wait to hear what you think of poison diaries!!

Aisle B said...

Have a blast at the Cape Town Bookfair and don't forget to get a pic taken with Jodi Picoult. Don't forget to get a tote with wheels for all the books you'll be amassing ;)
PS Another fabulous Mailbox and envy you for Sisters Red.I keep seeing this book EVERYWHERE.