Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Once in a Full Moon

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine. The idea behind this meme is to highlight up and coming releases that we just can't wait to read.

This week's WoW is Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber. I admit to not having read any of her previous books yet (something which I will be correcting as soon as possible), but when I stumbled upon this one I fell in love with it instantly.

Look at that gorgeous cover! And mention a hot werewolf, and it pretty much seals the deal for me. I can't wait for this one. Considering the fact that this is only being released in December, I'll be taking the time to aquaint myself with the Vampire Kisses series.

Here's some more info on the book.
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
Publish date: 28 December 2010
Summary: (From Goodreads)

Beware of a kiss under the full moon. It will change your life forever.

Celeste Parker is used to hearing scary stories about werewolves—Legend’s Run is famous for them. But when, after an unnerving visit with a psychic, she encounters a pack of wolves and gorgeous, enigmatic Brandon, she must discover whether his transformation is more than legend or just a trick of the shadows in the moonlight.

Brandon may be Celeste’s hero, or he may be the most dangerous creature she could encounter in the woods of Legend’s Run.


The bestselling Vampire Kisses author, Ellen Schreiber, weaves together psychic predictions, generations-old secrets, a town divided, and the possibility of falling in love with a hot and heroic werewolf—the perfect formula for what happens...once in a full moon.

What's on your  WoW list this week?

18 comments:

Literary Cravings said...

Oh great pick!!! Thanks for post, will put on my tbr pile!!!

Darlyn said...

Great choice! I've been reading vampire kisses and i think her books quite fun!here's mine;

http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/www-wo-wednesday-3.html

Happy Wednesday!

lost.in.stories said...

Sounds good, this one will be going on my TBR pile too! I've never read vampire kisses before either I think I may give that a go too. Thanks!

Jan von Harz said...

Oh awesome pick. This is a new title for me and it is definitely going on my wish list. Thanks for putting this on my radar.

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

Sounds great! I haven't heard of this one before. Adding it to my wishlist. Oooh, doesn't Brandon sound lovely! ;-)

Alison said...

I don't think I'd heard that Schreiber was branching into a new genre. Thanks for letting me know!
Alison Can Read

Manga Maniac said...

Werewolves rock! I want to read this, too

My WoW is here Manga Maniac Cafe

Alayne said...

Lots of paranormal choices again this week! Nice pick. My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading) said...

I don't think I like books just about weres...maybe it's just me but I miss my vamps when it's just weres! But this one does sound good.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i'm in love with that cover! is that number 8 in the series??

Lori said...

I hope that you get your book soon, and that it is everything you hope it to be. Here's my WOW Happy reading!

Meg said...

OOOH good choice!! You're right, the cover's gorgeous. It sounds good. TBR PILE! :)

"And mention a hot werewolf, and it pretty much seals the deal for me." lol :)

Stephany said...

I love the title and cover! And after you read Vampire Kisses you should review it/them :) I've been wanting to read them for a while but haven't gotten around to it. This book sounds so good!

Here's my WoW: http://read-a-holic-blog.blogspot.com/2010/08/waiting-on-wednesday-2-aces-up.html#comments

JL said...

Great pick! I liked the Vampire Kisses series and am looking forward to this new one.
My WoW is Bad Taste in Boys.

Shields Of Paper said...

That is a great pic. Grear cover! Looks like an interesting read :)

Book Sake said...

I've never read any of her books either, but now I'm interested!

Our pick is at BookSake.

Lisa said...

OO, that looks really good. I might have to add it to mine as well!

Also...

I just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you here.

Aisle B said...

Very cool cover and the blurp sounds pretty fetching...especially the "Beware of a kiss under the full moon. It will change your life forever."
Ahhhh will go in search of my lycon husband now ;)