Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Clarity

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine. The idea behind this meme is to highlight up and coming releases that we just can't wait to read.

This week's can't wait for book is Clarity by Kim Harrington.
Release Date: 1 March 2011 (Yes, I know - I always seem to pick books which seem to have a long waiting time span for them huh? Still, I"m sure it will be worth it!)

Clarity by Kim Harrington

Summary (from Goodreads):
Clarity "Clare" Fern sees things. Things no one else can see. Things like stolen kisses and long-buried secrets. All she has to do is touch an object and the visions come to her. It's a gift.

And a curse.

When a teenage girl is found murdered, Clare's ex-boyfriend wants her to help solve the case, but Clare is still furious at the cheating jerk.

Then Clare's brother - who has supernatural gifts of his own - becomes the prime suspect, and Clare can no longer look away.

Teaming up with Gabriel, the smoldering son of the new detective, Clare must venture into the depths of fear, revenge, and lust in order to track the killer. But will her sight fail her just when she needs it most?

I'm looking forward to this one! What's on your WoW list this week? And how gorgeous is the cover for this book?

16 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

I adore this cover and am anxious to read this one too. I love murder mysteries with a romance tied in. Great pick.

TheBookishSnob said...

What a pretty cover :) I love the whole idea of a smoldering new detective and I can't wait to learn more. Thanks for the suggestion.

Here's my WOW

LMW said...

Cool looking book! thanks for letting us know about it!

Smiles!
The Delusional Diaries

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

This one sounds great, and I love the cover! Gorgeous!

Kaye said...

It IS a gorgeous cover and the story sounds real good too.

Heather said...

Cutest blog header ever XD Now a follower!

Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading) said...

It is an awesome cover. I have had this one on my TBR list for a while now. It sounds great!

Jenny said...

Oh GREAT choice, I can't wait for this one either! And the cover is just beautiful which is always a bonus:)

Dazzling Mage said...

Ooh, sounds like a new series with another strong heroine. I hope. Anyway, great pick!

danya said...

Like everyone else has said - that cover really is gorgeous! This one's on my wishlist too :)

Kim Harrington said...

Thanks for featuring CLARITY, Tammy! 3/1/11 seems far away to me, too. ;)

JL said...

This is on my wishlist too! I hope it's as good as it looks from the cover.

My WoW this week is The Book of Spells.

jackie b central texas said...

Supernatural suspense and now on my wish list also!


My WOW this week at Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories is for a Historical Romance...

jackie ^_^

Lu said...

WoW love the cover and sounds interesting! Putting on my to-read list :)

Jen said...

Wow this looks so super good!!! I love this feature! I've never seen it around the blog before until today but I'm so glad I stopped by when I did!!

Not to mention anyone who loves Tink as much as I do, is someone I must follow! I'm happy to be your 59th follower!

Aisle B said...

This one sounds GOOD :)
WOW and interesting cover too.