Monday, March 14, 2011

Taking a step back

Hi everyone

I've decided to take a bit of a break from blogging (I won't be gone for  too long, but just enough time to sort out some personal areas in my life that need attention).

I just realised that blogging has become such a central focus of my life that I have been neglecting other areas in my life. As much as I do love blogging about books, I just feel that taking a step back is something I need to do in order to "regroup" myself again.

I think this break will be good as it will give me time to pause for thought and will allow me to write at a more leisurely pace while also focusing on other things in my life that need my attention right now.

I'll surely be back and when I do, will focus on bringing some really great content to my blog as well as doing some serious catch ups!

In the meantime, if you want to chat, you're more than welcome to mail me or to follow me on twitter (I'm there quite often).

See you on the blogs soon again.
~Tammy ~

6 comments:

StephTheBookworm said...

Hope to see you back soon!

Kate Evangelista said...

Hi,

I'm Kate Evangelista, author of Taste, and I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself. If you have the time, please stop by The Coffee Bar by using the link below:

http://kateevangelistanovels.blogspot.com/

I hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Kate

The Slowest Bookworm said...

Don't be too long ... we'll miss you :D

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

Aw, I will miss your blog updates! I know that blogging can take up SO much time though, so I hope that you can attend to whatever you need to, and return to blogging soon!

CU on twitter xx

Clover said...

We'll miss you! But will still be here when you return. I can understand the need for blogging breaks, I hope you come back refreshed and excited again :)

Aisle B said...

Doing a countdown till you come back. Better yet pixie girl I'll be tagging your relentlessly on GReads :)