Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: All you desire

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine. The idea behind this meme is to highlight up and coming releases that we just can't wait to read.

Here's my pick for this week


All You Desire by Kirsten Miller
This is the sequel to The Eternal Ones - which was a book that I really, really enjoyed. This time around, All You Desire sees Haven inflitrating the awful Ouroboros Society where she has to seduce and charm Adam (remember him?) in order to find out where her best friend, Beau has disappeared to.

I must also add that I do like the cover and think it's far better than the cover for The Eternal Ones. 

Here's a full summary of the book:
Haven Moore and Iain Morrow have been living a blissful life in Rome, an ocean way from the Ouroboros Society and its diabolical leader.

But paradise is not to last.

The mysterious disappearance of Haven's best friend, Beau, sends the pair running back to New York, where they encounter the Horae, an underground group of women who have spent centuries scheming to destroy Adam Rosier.

Only they can help Haven uncover the secret to Beau's whereabouts in one of her past lives. But their help comes at a price: Haven must infiltrate the Ouroboros Society, charm Adam Rosier, and lure him into a trap.

It's a plan the Horae believe will save the world-but Haven and Iain fear that it may destroy the happiness they've been chasing for two thousand years.


What's on your WoW list for the week? I'd love to know.

12 comments:

It's a Book Thing said...

This sounds awesome! I won't lie - I might actually steal it from someone? *Shhhh Don't tell*

I have to say that it feels like the world is righted with your blog post updates are popping up on my list of "To Read ASAP"

Check out our WOW

Cass (Words on Paper) said...

I'm SO excited about this book too! Loved The Eternal Ones SO much! I definitely plan on re-reading before I read All You Desire. I remember loving Beau, as well as the mystery and romance of it all.

Jan von Harz said...

Oh a new title to add to my many books, but this does sound awesome Great pick!

Jules (The Great, The Good and The Bad) said...

I haven't heard of this book.

Great pick!

Jules

Christina / Book Addict said...

I like the fact that this one takes place in Rome- how fun! I haven't read Eternal Ones; I need to get my hands on a copy. Thanks for sharing this!

Lindsay of VioletHourBR said...

Ooh this sounds really good! Adding it to my TBR list. I love the faery wings in your banner!

I'm your newest follower, and I look forward to reading more of your posts! =)

Here's my WoW post

Sally said...

Sounds really good I'll have to read The Eternal Ones.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

Tribute Books Mama said...

Haven't heard of this one also, enjoy!

Jenny said...

Ooooo I hadn't seen this cover yet, thanks so much for sharing Tammy! And poor Beau, I loved him in book one! Can't wait to get my hands on this one:)

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

I loved The Eternal Ones and I'm really looking forward to this one - especially the Rome setting!! lol! I like the cover of this one much more than the first! Great pick!

Aisle B said...

Another read to look out for. I have to see if the library has a copy of the Eternal Ones. Wish me luck :)

Bobbie Mackey said...

I enjoyed The Eternal Ones, and I have got to say...All That You Desire blew it away!