Thursday, June 2, 2011

Book trailer spotlight: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

I don't do book trailer spotlights very often (even though I adore them), but when I do, I usually try to make sure I'm featuring one that I haven't yet come across on the blogs.

Today's one is no exception - i stumbled upon Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and, without having read the synopsis, immediately fell in love with the gothically atmospheric trailer.

It's also one of the most beautifully produced book trailers I've seen to date and one which I think will definitely give this book a huge sales boost. Based on the trailer alone, I'm definitely going to be picking this one up. It's not necessarily a YA novel per say, but I think adults and teens will love both love this one.

Have you stumbled upon any new, interesting trailers lately? I'd love to see them, so please feel free to share your blog links below. 

In the meantime, check out the trailer and a synopsis teaser below.
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children


About the book (teaser synopsis):
A mysterious island. An abandoned orphanage. And a strange collection of very curious photographs. It all waits to be discovered in Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, an unforgettable novel that mixes fiction and photography in a thrilling reading experience.

I can't wait for this one...

4 comments:

GABY said...

I also saw this one today and thought it was amazing!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

This one looks good. The cover art spooked me the first time I saw it!

Aisle B said...

Haunting isn't it. I hope you get this one soon and will wait to hear your lovely thoughts.

Karen Cioffi said...

I got goosebumps, an amazing video.
Karen Cioffi PumpUpYourBlog member