Friday, September 23, 2011

Forbidden blog tour schedule : Jana Oliver

As part of the Forbidden blog tour, it's a huge pleasure to welcome Jana Oliver, author of Forbidden and Forsaken (The Demon Trappers series) to my blog today. Before I post the Q & A, here's a quick look at the tour schedule below. 

A special thanks to the publishers for inviting me to not only be a part of this tour, but to kick start the tour with the interview. I should have a review up on the blog sometime next week, so be sure to be on the look out for that too.

Update: Read my interview with Jana here.


2 comments:

Jana Oliver said...

Thank you so much for having me by. It was great fun!!!

Aisle B said...

love the poster and layout!

I see your name in the header - yay - love that and very happy for you :)